Thursday, September 15, 2011

RIP AMY!

Any one very depressed today? well not just today...and if you are happy I want you to have a big brain POOP!
I am thinking of RIP AMY! And I want to celerbrate hre DYING! Bad ha? Well keep reading.
Get some tabs off your soda cans and cut out some circles with scissors. BE CAREFUL or you will cut yourself...and go with AMY where your bones will get moldy. (once you make the circle keep going till' you get to a 1/2 inch STOP! Now take a cutter knife and swipe along sides. Let the curls do their thing the do best!
Now some black ribbon will do. Take 3 strands and crochet or macrame adding the pop tabs. Make a shrine like bracelet or headband for AMY'S BEE-HIVE HAIR. Cut our a piece of cardboard and paint black....get a bobbbi-pin...safety pins and some "DUCT TAKE" and start rolling!! Show me!
Watch the video by BRUNO MARS...WON'T YOU COME ON OVER VALERIE!
come  play with me!! thanks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment